Top 10 High-RTP Online SlotsJanuary 5, 2019
Most online casino fans focus on themes and features when choosing online slots, but experienced gamblers look for slots with high RTP (payout) rates. RTP stands for Return to Player. It’s a theoretical number denoting the amount a certain casino game is expected to pay out over time. This number is usually expressed as a percentage. Slot games with an RTP of 97% are generous.
Here is a list of the best high-RTP online slots.
- Ugga Bugga (99.07%) – This Playtech slot features 3 reels and 1 payline. It offers 2 spins per turn and allows you to hold some symbols in place as you turn the reels.
- Mega Joker (99.00%) – Mega Joker is a NetEnt slot that allows you to bet with up to ten coins and choose coin values from 0.01 to 1.00. When playing the base game, you can enter the Superman mode after winning or choose to collect your wins. You can also win a progressive jackpot.
- 1429 Encharted Seas (98.60%) – This Thunderkick slot consists of 5 reels and 25 paylines. Symbols on the reels include the sun, ships, mermaids, stars, and the moon. It also comes with Scatters and Wild symbols. Scatters activate up to 50 Extra Spins.
- Jokerizer (98.00%) – Yggdrasil Gaming’s Jokerizer slot features 5 reels, 10 paylines, and a shiny background. The game’s Scatter symbol activates the Joker Mystery Bonus feature while winning combinations activate the Jokerizer Mode.
- Good Girl Bird Girl (97.80%) – This Betsoft-powered slot features 5 reels and 15 paylines. Coin denominations range from 0.02 to 1.00. There are 2 Wild symbols – the Pitchfork (Bad Mode) and Halo (Good Mode). Both of them award multipliers.
- Retro Reels Extreme Heat (97.50%) – A Microgaming slot with a Wild symbol, bonus rounds, and free spins. Three or more Scatters activate the Flaming Free Spins Bonus.
- Big Bad Wolf (97.35%) – When playing this Quickspin slot, 3 Wolves will award you 10 Extra Spins and activate the Swooping Reels feature. The game’s Blowing Down the House feature awards a 3x multiplier while 5 Wild symbols on the reels award a jackpot worth 1,000 coins.
- Texas Tea (97.35%) – IGT’s Texas Tea features a Southern Texas theme, cartoonish characters, and bright colors. The Oil Dividend Bonus feature can multiply your bet up to 100 times while the Big Oil Bonus feature can award 945 coins.
- Spartania Slot (97.20%) – Powered by Stakelogic, Spartania features 5 reels, 30 paylines, Wild symbols, multipliers, 3D symbols, Scatters, and state-of-the-art graphics. You can capitalize on special features like the Wheel of Fortune, the Click me Bonus Game, the Random Multiplier feature, and Expanding Wilds.
- Rage to Riches (97.12%) – This Play’n GO slot has 5 reels and 20 paylines. It comes with monsters, Wild symbols, Scatters, Free spins, and up to 100x multipliers.
Ready to Play?
Choose your favorite game from the list, have fun, and let us know your experience.